Graffsolve graffiti remover gel is a thickened, non-toxic, biodegradable and non-caustic formula, for the removal of a wide range of paints and inks from porous and non-porous vertical surfaces such as brick, stone, metals, glass, most plastics, and ceramics.
This thickened version of our Graffsolve liquid will cling to vertical surfaces and is particularly effective when working on porous surfaces such as brickwork, increasing the contact time and improving performance.
KEY FEATURES OF GRAFFSOLVE GEL
- Thickened formula ideal for vertical surfaces
- Safe, non-toxic and non-caustic
- Removes paints and inks
- Effective on brick, stone, metals, glass, ceramics and most plastics
- Effective on most materials used on road and rail vehicles.
HOW TO APPLY TO GRAFFITIED SURFACES
- Apply the product with a brush and leave for 10 minutes
- Check the graffiti paint is breaking down
- On porous surfaces, it may be necessary to apply a little more, work in with a brush and leave a few more minutes
- Thoroughly rinse the surface with pressured water but never use pressure higher than the surface can tolerate
- If shadows (ghosting) remains, use Ghost Buster.
BULK BUY DISCOUNTS
If you're interested in ordering our graffiti remover gel in bulk, please contact us to discuss our latest discounts on 0114 269 7107.
|Order Quantity||Price Per Item|
|4 or more||£39.50|